Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Steering wheel for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
Leather 350mm wheel. Sold as is. $50 + ship. Email - Mark@MarkEpstein.net
JmuRiz
I'm interested.

One random question, do you happen to have any roached 914 wheel center/horn pads for cheap? I'm thinking of doing a project with one for a 914 wheel I have (not this one)
mepstein
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Jul 9 2021, 10:12 AM) *

I'm interested.

One random question, do you happen to have any roached 914 wheel center/horn pads for cheap? I'm thinking of doing a project with one for a 914 wheel I have (not this one)

Yes. Just the cost of shipping
JmuRiz
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 9 2021, 06:35 AM) *

QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Jul 9 2021, 10:12 AM) *

I'm interested.

Yes. Just the cost of shipping

Cool, e-mail me the info and I'll send over the money for this steering wheel and the horn pad
Bullethead
Luisi made some nice wheels, haven't seen a signature version before... Mark, can you tell us who's sig is on this? Stig ??? (not Blomqvist)

Thanks!
mepstein
The 2nd pic is the best I got.
JmuRiz
Payment sent, gracias
mepstein
Sold
Shivers
QUOTE(Bullethead @ Jul 9 2021, 08:40 AM) *

Luisi made some nice wheels, haven't seen a signature version before... Mark, can you tell us who's sig is on this? Stig ??? (not Blomqvist)

Thanks!

Maybe that is "The Stig's" real name. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.