I bought this car from the long term CA owner. I haven’t checked the numbers but I’m pretty sure it was a 2.0 car. There was an engine issue so he parked it in his backyard. He bought two other 2.0 liter cars as parts cars but never got around to fixing anything. They sat in his backyard for over 10 years. I bought this one around 5 or 6 years ago. I have too many other projects so I’m thinking I will let this one go. It’s out of the system and he couldn’t find the title. So with a bill of sale.
That being said the tub is very solid. Truck holds water. lol
Only dent is shown. No engine or trans. Hell hole isn’t bad. I haven’t seen any other rust. Fenders rockers floors look great.
Interior needs everything. There are seat shells. Calipers are off the car. Just about everything is there.
It’s a project but solid cars are getting hard to find.
I can supply a rear trunk lid without a spoiler. Original frunk lid had a big dent and is long gone.
Front and rear bumpers are still the big rubber ones.
I have a complete 1.7 with a tail shift trans that came from my 72 that was running when removed.
$4k w/o the 1.7 and trans.
$5.5k with the 1.7 and trans.

Interesting trades considered, rare parts, running cars. LMK.

If you are looking for a good starting point for a special build this is it. Come check it out.
Prefer CA buyer who will come pick it up.