Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blaupunkt radio education needed please
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
Last month picked a 72 parts car that has been owned by the past owner since 74 and this state of "restoration " for 37yrs.

The radio in the car is a Blaupunkt 111 035 101F. I got it to power up but tuner doesn't move. I would like to get more information on the value since it will need to be repaired in order to be completely functional. My understanding its a AM SWR radio.

Thoughts on value? Yes, I plan to sell it and will list the classified section when ready. Thanks for the input.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
that was the standard radio installed as a factory option as well as a dealer option on 70-72 model 914s as well as vw type four. The one you have is a euro model and although tunes usa stations, is not correct for a USA issued 914. With it not working it is probably worth 50 for its core value.
914Sixer
Go for about $100 in working condition. It is a AM, Shortwave, Longwave radio. IF it worked you might hear some traffic on the SW and signals on the longwave close to the ocean ports. My repair shop charges $125 to just look at one of these.

Radio is also know as an Emden. Knobs and face plate are worth $50
GaroldShaffer
Thanks George and Mark for the education. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.