Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for design input using a 914 bra
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
So the recent parts car came with everybody's favorite 914 accessory, the nose cover (aka bra). I have no plans to ever put this on my 914, but I am digging the Porsche script on it. Trying to think of some cool way to make garage art. It also came with a storage bag that I will use to hold my "mom's " service cover ( the prototype).

I have to say it is in really nice condition for being stored away for 37 years. Anyway just looking for some ideas.
tomh
Heaven forbid don’t put a bra on your car!
BuddyV
Attach the bra. See if you like it.

What is ore period-correct than a bra?

What says "Fu#@ you, I don't give a sh#@ what your conventional thinking says.... more than a bra.

.... but only if you like the look of a bra.

Just make sure the bra NEVER sees water. EVER!

Weird how most of us go bra-less.

Betty
'Stuff' it with something to make it the approximate shape of what it would normally fit on then mount it to the wall on a big wooden trophy style plaque? happy11.gif
Click to view attachment
Shivers
I got one in 1983, had a fabric P car emblem patch sewn on in the appropriate spot and I loved it. Until I left it on, out front of my brothers house. Then someone else was loving it. Don't leave it on when parked.
bkrantz
Buy the front 18" of a 914, cover it with the bra, and hang it on the wall?
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(bkrantz @ Jul 10 2021, 08:59 PM) *

Hmmm I have plenty of parts cars, maybe just the front half of a front trunk lid.
Steve
I think there cool and period correct. I had a clear bra installed and no longer need the strap on bra.
VegasRacer
Stuff it and Mount it. burro.gif Lights and Lenses should be added as a finishing touch.
infraredcalvin
QUOTE(bkrantz @ Jul 10 2021, 06:59 PM) *

agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.