Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Met Another Montana Owner
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bbrock
I was in NAPA to buy parts for the DD today and I guy came up and asked if the 914 in the parking lot was mine. I said yes and he said, "No way! I'm restoring one." He showed me a pic of a very nice looking sunflower yellow '75. It was his dad's car and has been in storage for 20 years. I may have some parts he can use so I gave him my contact info. He had not heard of 914World before but has now. Hopefully he'll show up here.
worn
QUOTE(bbrock @ Jul 10 2021, 01:24 PM) *

I was in NAPA to buy parts for the DD today and I guy came up and asked if the 914 in the parking lot was mine. I said yes and he said, "No way! I'm restoring one." He showed me a pic of a very nice looking sunflower yellow '75. It was his dad's car and has been in storage for 20 years. I may have some parts he can use so I gave him my contact info. He had not heard of 914World before but has now. Hopefully he'll show up here.

I was deep into trouble before I heard about the world. Still deep in, but with more amusement.
raynekat
Brent....you really do need a partner in crime...if you know what I mean.
bbrock
Ha ha. Heaven help us. He's really more @altitude411 's neighbor than mine.
76-914
What are the odds of 2 914 owners in Montana? Are you certain you didn't get drunk at the Bar and end up talking to the guy in the mirror? biggrin.gif
Neptune
I'm in Montana also!!!
mjsdt914
Also in Montana
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.