Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1986 Turbo engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
I know you can’t turbo a 914 biggrin.gif but if you have a 911, this engine might appeal to you.

1986 Turbo engine. Currently in a car and running but will be pulled this weekend. Carefully maintained by owner with an upgraded intercooler and ball bearing turbo. Never run above 1 bar. Good oil pressure and leak down. Engine was run in a 1985 Carrera with a 915 trans. The shorter ratios of the 915 made it a really fun car. It gets on boost much faster than the long legged 930 trans. Engine is for sale at $28,500. Email - Mark@MarkEpstein.net to purchase.

I do have a short video of the engine running in the car.
aturboman
For $30K I hope the "careful maintenance" was done by another party and not the same person who completed this interesting quality conversion craftsmanship.biggrin.gif especially for $30K
GLWS

Click to view attachment

mepstein
QUOTE(aturboman @ Jul 13 2021, 04:09 PM) *

For $30K I hope the "careful maintenance" was done by another party and not the same person who completed this interesting quality conversion craftsmanship.biggrin.gif especially for $30K
GLWS

Click to view attachment

The body kit is another story. There is a good Carrera roller underneath but it will take some work to get there.
mepstein
Price reduced to $22,495
mepstein
Price reduced to $19,995
mepstein
Price reduced to $17,995
mihai914
icon_bump.gif

What I like about Mark's for sale postings is that price history is transparent and it's also a good reference point for market prices as it is priced to sell.

Free bump!
Mikesavina
I’m interested in talking to you about this. Can you call me. I’ll PM
mepstein
pending
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.