Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Getting old is a problem collecting 914 parts, Need Help!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TJB/914
sad.gif

This is a serious issue when to get old and need to remove 914 parts you collected hiding in boxes, rafters, basement & secrete places. This is a time in my life when I realize everything needs to go. barf.gif

I enjoyed buying the stuff over a 15-20 years period, but now as you grow older it's a difficult decision getting rid of stuff. Kids & family would never know what to do with collected treasures & just throw in the trash when your underground unsure.gif
Reminds me of my Dad when he passed away all us kids had to move tons of stuff.
I am not feeling good about this & just venting headbang.gif It's a huge task to list & price items. I don't like doing it & finding more every day, moving is a bitch icon8.gif

Tom
TJB/914
sad.gif
Didn't know I had these items??
TJB/914
sad.gif wacko.gif Tool Kit stuff Ouch!!
TJB/914
sad.gif wacko.gif Tool Kit stuff Ouch!!
mepstein
It helps get/keep other 914’s on the road. beerchug.gif
jrmdir
e-mail sent.
930cabman
Have you had fun with the 914 and collecting parts over the years? If so, I would give it a +1. Good call with making the kids job easier when you check out. I have been thinking along the same lines, but have not taken action. Hats off to you for moving forward with helping your heirs.
StarBear
PM sent
jcambo7
Good time to catalog everything you have so you can use it to keep yourself from buying more of the same parts or when a member reaches out asking for a part you know you have one to offer.
930cabman
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.