Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB:Damaged Bumper Horn (Tits)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914Sixer
I thought I might get some 73-74 bumper horns and cut them down to about 2 inches thick like the 75-76 bumper horns. Thinking they would be a great improvement over the big ugly look. 75-76 bumper pads holes are not the same as the early ones, holes would have to be redrilled. Already looked into that. If you have a damaged one you want to donate, I will pay shipping.
Dominic
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jul 15 2021, 07:30 PM) *

I thought I might get some 73-74 bumper horns and cut them down to about 2 inches thick like the 75-76 bumper horns. Thinking they would be a great improvement over the big ugly look. 75-76 bumper pads holes are not the same as the early ones, holes would have to be redrilled. Already looked into that. If you have a damaged one you want to donate, I will pay shipping.

Mark,
I have one front rubber horn that I can donate to your cause. I'll try to get it packed up tomorrow and let you know what it costs to ship.

Thanks,
Dominic
bdstone914
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jul 15 2021, 07:30 PM) *

I have a bunch of crappy ones. I have a horizontal band saw and can slice one up. I am curious as to what is inside.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.