Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold out Restored Seat Bases $125 for the pair
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
All four pairs are spoken for.
I need cores. Will buy or trade.
Or i can restore yours for $100 a pair.

This is a pair of seat bases that have been restored by replating the levers and hardware. A bronze bushing was added to the center suppurt and a plastic bushing for the outer. Bases are powder coated. This is the first of four that i have finished. Price is $125 plus shipping of $15.
bdstone914
More pics
bdstone914
And...
Spocknasty
Paypal'ed you!

-Mike
rjames
Those look fantastic. Not an easy part to refurb. Nice job and great price!
914outlaw
@bdstone914
Hi Bruce,
I am interested in the next set you finish.
Thanks,
Dave

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 16 2021, 02:31 PM) *

This is a pair of seat bases that have been restored by replating the levers and hardware. A bronze bushing was added to the center suppurt and a plastic bushing for the outer. Bases are powder coated. This is the first of four that i have finished. Price is $125 plus shipping of $15.

914werke
Agree, looks very nice!
How did you ensure the powder buildup on the rails wasn't too thick to impair sliding?
bdstone914
QUOTE(914outlaw @ Jul 16 2021, 02:40 PM) *

@bdstone914
Hi Bruce,
I am interested in the next set you finish.
Thanks,
Dave

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 16 2021, 02:31 PM) *

@914outlaw
I will let you know when they are done. Just waiting on bushings.
JamesJ
Just sent a PayPal for a set when they’re ready
Nacho
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 16 2021, 01:31 PM) *

drooley.gif w00t.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(914werke @ Jul 16 2021, 02:49 PM) *

Agree, looks very nice!
How did you ensure the powder buildup on the rails wasn't to thick to impair sliding?

The gap on the rails is big enough that it is not a problem. And that is with rails that are replated

@914werke
56kabrio
Bruce

Just sent payment for a set.

Thanks

Mack
Costa05
Those do look sweet. Nice job.
Luke M
Hi Bruce,

Put me down for a set please.
Pm me when you have some time.

Thanks,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.