Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can Someone Identify This Relay?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ansbacher
This relay came out of my '74 2.0 and can't remember what it was for. Possibly part of the DPD A/C system I removed?? Anyone recognize it? It is a 5-pronger and inscribed with "ZVW225-548 12 Volt 2G.

Ansbacher

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
lierofox
Looks like it's an aftermarket/dealer A/C relay.
Can't find a 548 but maybe that last number is a 6 instead, ZVW-225-546 brings up multiple results for VW A/C relays.
930cabman
I have the same relay and have been wondering the same? Mine connects to the engine harness, does your's the same?
Thanks
dr914@autoatlanta.com
it is the original DPD ac relay

Nice to have a 914 with the original dealer installed air, especially with climate change in high gear. Remember the ac 914s when new, ICE COLD!!!!!

QUOTE(Ansbacher @ Jul 16 2021, 01:55 PM) *

This relay came out of my '74 2.0 and can't remember what it was for. Possibly part of the DPD A/C system I removed?? Anyone recognize it? It is a 5-pronger and inscribed with "ZVW225-548 12 Volt 2G.

Ansbacher

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Ansbacher
Thanks all for figuring this out. Does anyone have a need for this thing? Yours for shipping.

Ansbacher
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.