Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD - 914 LE - Bumblebee
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Daiberl
I simply don't have the time to do any more work on my BB, car was bought by me around 12 years ago, was parked before for more than 20 years in dry storage. Only rust repair ever done to the car was a new battery tray. Car runs but needs additional work, I have driven maybe 100 miles the last 10 years. Has vacuum leak, speedo cable is broken, previous owner drove over something and the front trunk floor is pretty dented up, see pictures. I have the COA, car is numbers matching. Asking $16,500 and happy to provide more pictures or information or work with a shipper, car is in Seattle.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Beach914
Hi, I’m interested sending pm.
914werke
WOW!
Jett
I would be interested but no room sad.gif

Nice car and frunk can be fixed
Daiberl
PM replied and a few more pictures from when I got the car. The car needs some work, I just don't have the time right now with a 356 restoration in progress and the 914-6 coming back soon which also needs more work. If I would have the place I would keep the Bumblebee but that is also not the case.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Daiberl
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
Nice David @Beach914
Big chance it will be coming here to SoCal!
pete000
Nice Bee and a killer price !
budk

I bought my BB about the same time as you. I'm in the same situation, no time to work on it and my life priorities have changed.

Nice car - good luck with the sale.
JeffBowlsby
We have not seen an LE for sale for a very long time.

GLWTS Juergen, we know you will still hang out here.
Daiberl
Lots of interest, talking to one very interested potential buyer and should have an update this evening. If the deal falls through I will reach out to the next one in line.
bcsellie
I sent a Pm also...local to you.
iankarr
amazing deal. woulda saved me a lot of work and $$$!! Best of luck to the buyer!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.