Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Subaru advice
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mowog4
I have put a couple thousand miles on my ‘75 WRX powered 914 and I am looking to address a couple of issues. I ran rubber lines from the radiator to engine under the car, think I am going to replace them with stainless tubing. Anyone else do this, looking for some pics and sizing suggestions so I don’t reinvent the wheel.

I also made a stupid mistake of using an eBay civic clutch master cylinder, which on a drive to breakfast is starting to fail. Chinese quality is not too impressive. Anyone have a source for Honda OEM bits?
Thanks
Ed
tazz9924
metal helps avoid opening your “easy” to bleed cooling system to the world. ive seen 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 OD tubing. Im still not a fan of running them under the car but without reinventing the wheel, the easiest. i had 1-3/4 on mine i think, worked good and fit in the channel nice. As far as slave cylinder, if you have the part number or year and model a dealership or your auto parts store should be avble to help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.