Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Up-rights in-front of Defrost Box
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Literati914
I need both of the up-right brackets that basically support the cowl from the under side. Am I making this complicated enough? rolleyes.gif

One is a straight bracket appx 9-10" long with a bolt hole on each end. The other is about the same but bent on both ends. Anyone got them?

partwerks
QUOTE(Literati914 @ Jul 19 2021, 02:41 PM) *

I need both of the up-right brackets that basically support the cowl from the under side. Am I making this complicated enough? rolleyes.gif

One is a straight bracket appx 9-10" long with a bolt hole on each end. The other is about the same but bent on both ends. Anyone got them?

PM sent.
914werke
QUOTE(Literati914 @ Jul 19 2021, 03:41 PM) *

Assume they are both bolt on? Later cars welded the bottom of the Drvs side support (IIRC)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.