Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 Spark Plug Wench FS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
For sale is a 914-6 21mm spark plug tool originally made by Klein of W. Germany - stamped thereon. This tool has been modified to address the cramped quarters of the 914-6 and 911SC plug removal particularly on 3 and 6. Your lovely wife will simply love the fact that her newly set red nail polish will finally survive unharmed in her tedious process of R&I on your 6 spark plugs. As an added bonus, her knuckle tops will no longer be sheared off and her all-important Dorsal Venous system will finally remain untouched at the end of this routine maintenance task.

Pelican sells their spark plug tool for the 914-6 for 109. and change.

Hell Holes and Head Holes:
This tool includes the original solid cross-bar (unlike Pelican) and the original internal rubber grommet that securely holds the plug as she extracts it from the head-hole. 55.00USD via PayPal for the first taker via PM to me in order of response please.
I will ship out after payment and confirmation of a good mailing address in the lower 48.

Cheers
forrestkhaag
Sold! Thanks to all for looking.........

beerchug.gif
forrestkhaag
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Jul 20 2021, 08:39 AM) *

Sold! Thanks to all for looking.........

beerchug.gif

SOLD

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.