Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NEW! valve geometry video
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
iankarr
Excited to share this one. Setting valve geometry using Jake Raby's process...featuring tips and tricks from Jake himself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPkHNxrvdbs
Superhawk996
Wow. I think these just keep getting better and better. Thanks for taking the time to do these top quality videos Ian! pray.gif

Your a real asset to this site and a great ambassador for 914s in general!
BeatNavy
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Jul 20 2021, 11:13 PM) *

Wow. I think these just keep getting better and better. Thanks for taking the time to do these top quality videos Ian! pray.gif

agree.gif Good stuff! Demystifying this process is huge. I wish I'd had this video about 3 years ago smile.gif

Thanks, Ian.
mate914
Thank you for teaching us the secrets….
Matt flag.gif
MCShack
Great video, watched it this morning on YouTube. Thanks, Ian.
friethmiller
Excellent video, Ian! Didn't know Jake was such a fan of your work smile.gif
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(BeatNavy @ Jul 21 2021, 07:53 AM) *

QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Jul 20 2021, 11:13 PM) *

agree.gif Good stuff! Demystifying this process is huge. I wish I'd had this video about 3 years ago smile.gif

Thanks, Ian.

agree.gif nice and straight forward to the point but very informative. and great timing since my motor is partly apart right now and will be putting things back together soon as well, this will be a great reference during that process, thanks!!
iankarr
@superhawk996 - thanks so much for the kind words. This community is amazing and it feels good to give something back.

@beatnavy @mate914 @mcshack @drphil914 - glad you found the info helpful!

@friethmiller - It was a surprise to me as well wink.gif. Really cool that Jake is active in this community and willing to share his knowledge with newbies.
930cabman
Ian for President
Jake Raby
Ian did a great job.. My first comment on his videos was "I'm glad you did this, because now I don't have to make an updated version of my Type 4 video from 1999"
autopro
Awesome video, thanks for sharing it. Now I can follow it when my time comes.
MCShack
@iankarr @Jake_Raby Us newbies and not so newbies, although new on the World this time around, work, wife, life and stuff got in the way for a lot years, but it was very helpful like most all of your videos are, but thankfully I haven't needed most of them to repair anything, I still find them interesting. Like someone said "nice and straight forward to the point but very informative." what more could you want, oh yeah a Rock Star like Jake or an unannounced Presidential Candidate like Ian. Thanks again! beerchug.gif
iankarr
QUOTE(Jake Raby @ Jul 22 2021, 01:07 PM) *

Ian did a great job.. My first comment on his videos was "I'm glad you did this, because now I don't have to make an updated version of my Type 4 video from 1999"

And this is the very definition of being happy and sad at the same time. Thanks @“jake raby” for your generosity, help and support of this community
914-300Hemi
Great job Ian.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.