Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It is obviously another coverup
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
Offered here is a used but in good shape Bikini Top custom made to fit your 914 and 914-6. This Sunbrella cover was made for me by my boat cover fabrication company in Newport Beach – duplicating a pattern crafted from my 71 914 with targa top-on. This cover works with or without the targa top in place saving your seat fabric and your seat from the heat. When in place over the targa top, rain and dew roll off keeping your windshield glass spotless.

The bikini top is double stitched on all seams and edges and includes mirror-post cutouts to insure all glass and the targa top is covered. This bikini top has padded lining on all edges and includes a windshield wiper pad stitched into the underside. Neither side is sun-faded and the top folds nicely to stow when not in use.

The bad news is I sold my 914 recently (see https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1971-porsche-914-6-11/) However, in addition to the 42K, the good news is that Californians will especially appreciate the built-in security feature that allows the user to close the door glass on the cover securing it in place thereby thwarting the region-wide rash of car accessory burglaries and petty thefts of car covers.

Paypal payment of 100 bucks includes shipping in CONTUS. Please PM to me - first on the pm chain that wants it, gets it - and thanks for looking.

beerchug.gif
Ansbacher
Assume you realize those pics show us nothing of what this thing looks like...??…

Ansbacher
Jonathan Livesay
QUOTE(Ansbacher @ Jul 21 2021, 01:54 PM) *

Assume you realize those pics show us nothing of what this thing looks like...??…

Ansbacher

Maybe that's what he meant by "cover up"?
forrestkhaag
Here is the only picture of a Bikini Top on a 914 that I have at the moment. Hope it helps.
PCH
Now I understand why my hood has that weird dent.
forrestkhaag
There is something about the 914 hood and the bikini top..... they just seem to go together.......
forrestkhaag
Sold to Buddy in Cali.

Thanks for the interest and comments.

Pezz
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Jul 21 2021, 04:57 PM) *

Sold to Buddy in Cali.

Thanks for the interest and comments.

...save my seat from the heat...let the dew roll off...just take the tops off....humpy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.