Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parts is Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
This random assortment of parts is offered f/s as a bundle of much needed and sometimes hard to find parts. This group/package is similar to my marriage of several decades / no breakups involved.
What is included:
10 interior hole plugs / the little flat ones that hide screws holding various interior trim
1 new targa top hold down (914 Rubber) + SS bolt and two washers
1 used once 901 pulley and metal sleeve insert / no wear or chips
9 lucky unblown fuses in factory tool kit plastic container
3 alloy lug nuts
1 Clutch throw-out fork including retainer bracket / no plastic bushing nor adjustment shim (commonly referred to as a dime)
5 unused in-package emblem fasteners w/ original goo blob thereon
2 new trunk or engine lid screw-on bumpers (914 rubber)
2 battery hold down fixtures – one red plastic / one aluminum fabrication / both fit battery tray use
1 911 Dizzy “green wire” / all good ends & wire
1 901 tranny angle drive and 1 tranny insert / both are good as new
1 black key blank for 914 912 912E 911
1 new in pkg 901 flange gasket
1 rubber chop stick trainer or sproingy bellows possibly for the clutch cable at the tranny end near the pulley.
1 new alternator harness grommet in package
1 conical trunk or frunk latch spring
1 pack of 8 Stoddard supplied sail trim metal brackets (lower)
1 12V cig lighter socket with spades for hotwire to power cell phone, radar kit, etc.

I am thinking 35.00 all in including shipping contusa via paypal / first pm to commit, gets it all.
beerchug.gif
Robarabian
Ill take the lot!
Mike D.
DAMN! - I need a bunch of that...
Good Deal!
Robarabian
Mike, I need some of it, but I am sure there are some things I dont need. Since we've met and driven together, I have a soft spot for ya!! I am sure I can part with a part...

Once I get them, let me know what you need, and if I don't need it, we can meet up.

Rob

QUOTE(Mike D. @ Jul 22 2021, 08:06 PM) *

DAMN! - I need a bunch of that...
Good Deal!

Mike D.
biggrin.gif Deal!
Sharing is Caring!
TomE
I would like the key blank?
forrestkhaag
Sold! As noted, sold as a lot to Lee via PM at 6:44 1st in line. Thanks to all for looking

beerchug.gif
Robarabian
Looks like I missed it. Congrats to the buyer!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.