Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any 914 world members in Alabama?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rotary'14
I was just wondering if I will be the only 914 in Alabama? and looking for advice about the area from locals.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Rotary'14 @ Jul 22 2021, 06:55 PM) *

I was just wondering if I will be the only 914 in Alabama? and looking for advice about the area from locals.

..Several members i know of.
PatrickB
Should be lots!
rob gannon
I’m in the Birmingham area.
Rotary'14
QUOTE(rob gannon @ Jul 23 2021, 05:56 AM) *

That's great, at least one other 914. I have a choice between Tuscaloosa or Birmingham to live in. Will be working in Vance. Looking forward to meet the local 914 peeps in the near future and have some wrenching BBQs. Are there any regional parts swaps?
Arno914
What about a world map with "pins" sticking in it for every member´s location? smile.gif Would be interesting to see where we all are located.
76-914
You should probably be more concerned with finding a good tailor to let out your pants. The south is all about food and lots of it. Hell, you can gain 10 lbs just driving through one of those states. av-943.gif
rob gannon
QUOTE(Rotary'14 @ Jul 23 2021, 09:51 AM) *

That's great, at least one other 914. I have a choice between Tuscaloosa or Birmingham to live in. Will be working in Vance. Looking forward to meet the local 914 peeps in the near future and have some wrenching BBQs. Are there any regional parts swaps?

Not sure about regional parts swaps.
There is an awesome track here, Barbers, it’s a hidden gem! They do have events out there such as Indy, motorcycles, and vintage car races. They may do some swaps during the vintage days. It really is an incredible facility.
Will you be at the Mercedes facility in Vance?
Rotary'14
QUOTE(rob gannon @ Jul 23 2021, 12:17 PM) *

QUOTE(Rotary'14 @ Jul 23 2021, 09:51 AM) *

Not sure about regional parts swaps.
There is an awesome track here, Barbers, it’s a hidden gem! They do have events out there such as Indy, motorcycles, and vintage car races. They may do some swaps during the vintage days. It really is an incredible facility.
Will you be at the Mercedes facility in Vance?

Yes, they made an offer I couldn't refuse. Looking forward to a big change in the pace of life. Will be out there in September. My 914 will follow after I'm settled in.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.