Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It’s exhausting
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
IronHillRestorations
Look out for these to get listed the first week of August
bdstone914
If you have any bicycle shops in yiur area check with them to get bike boxes for shipping the exhausts. Good luck will selling them.
IronHillRestorations
I get appliance boxes and make custom size.
partwerks
I get some at furniture stores.
AzGuy238
QUOTE(partwerks @ Jul 24 2021, 09:13 AM) *

Go to "Half Price Boxes" store....they will have the exact size needed.
AzGuy238
QUOTE(AzGuy238 @ Jul 24 2021, 01:11 PM) *

I can't wait for 1st of August....please tell me about the exhaust in the middle, the silver one....looks like an old Bursch type. Any idea of which engine it fits. Very interested.
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE(AzGuy238 @ Jul 24 2021, 10:14 AM) *

QUOTE(AzGuy238 @ Jul 24 2021, 01:11 PM) *

I can't wait for 1st of August....please tell me about the exhaust in the middle, the silver one....looks like an old Bursch type. Any idea of which engine it fits. Very interested.

It’s for a 1.7/1.8. I think it’s a Bursch. I won’t get back there until next weekend
jrmdir
Looking forward to seeing what you have. BTW, the 3rd one up with quad tips is exactly what came on the '73 1.7 I recently bought. Still had remnants of yellow stripes on each tip and research says that means Monza. Interested to know if that can be confirmed.

Regardless, I'm looking for a stock muffler for that year. Would be great if you have one.

Thanks,

Ron
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.