Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: V8 914 SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914V8inVA
Testing the waters here. 1974 rotisserie restoration. 911 lime green color with 2001 Boxster S 6speed trans and center console. All work done by Renegade Hybrids. Engine rebuilt by Kells Automotive in Vegas while transaxle was being installed. Cam kit ( COMP Cams K12-422-8), roller rockers, chrome moly push rods,, aluminum heads, new Crank and pistons, all new seals and gaskets. FiTech EFI set up by local classic car builders here in Chester VA (Massi Muscle Cars) and runs amazing. I do have the rebuilt 901 transaxel and shift linkages that will be included with the car. Message pt text for more pics pr a video of it running. Only thinking of selling due to wanting to get back into the pre 60's ragtop bug or a convertible
7609850288 mike

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/det....php?id=2483974
budk
Per forum rules, a price is required.
Robarabian
Its at the bottom of the ad. Says 25K
Andyrew
Can we see more pictures of the front trunk? Very interesting work there.

I think this car is very well priced for the market.
914V8inVA
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Jul 26 2021, 09:06 AM) *

Thanks. This was at a car show. Up from everything powder coated and behind the aluminum is electric water pump and relay panel.
914V8inVA
Another complete front pic
Andyrew
QUOTE(914V8inVA @ Jul 26 2021, 05:49 PM) *

QUOTE(Andyrew @ Jul 26 2021, 09:06 AM) *

Thanks. This was at a car show. Up from everything powder coated and behind the aluminum is electric water pump and relay panel.

You have very interesting vents in the trunk. Can you please show us a picture of that? I've never seen that before...
moezilla

that Boxster trans is incredible in a 914. I owned one for a few weeks.
Cairo94507
That is a lot of car for a very good price. beerchug.gif
Jett
Great looking car and price!
racerbvd
Forwarded it to someone looking for pretty much that car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.