Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best fitting fiberglass GT valence?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
jmz
Who’s fits best?

Anyone have an opinion?
mepstein
@RiqueMar
RiqueMar
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 27 2021, 04:31 PM) *

@mepstein - Thanks for the tag!

@jmz - Created a new valance and pulled a mold, front and rear, after a bad experience with my car. If you're not in a huge hurry, I should have the first units out shortly. bye1.gif
Justinp71
QUOTE(RiqueMar @ Jul 29 2021, 08:34 AM) *

@jmz - Created a new valance and pulled a mold, front and rear, after a bad experience with my car. If you're not in a huge hurry, I should have the first units out shortly. bye1.gif

I'd be interested for the rear... dual rear outlets?
RiqueMar
QUOTE(Justinp71 @ Jul 29 2021, 01:28 PM) *

Hey @Justinp71 - I don't want to take over this thread, so check out my build-thread and PM me if you like. bye1.gif
jhynesrockmtn
QUOTE(RiqueMar @ Jul 29 2021, 08:34 AM) *

I would also be interested. I have nothing on the rear and my front hangs too low and has been damaged previously as a result. I'm trimming it in the short term before my first event but would eventually like to replace.

Click to view attachment
mb911
I have had a hard time finding on in stock. I wanted Marty's but there source dried up. I am not sure what are options really are.
Justinp71
QUOTE(RiqueMar @ Aug 2 2021, 08:19 PM) *

Hey @Justinp71 - I don't want to take over this thread, so check out my build-thread and PM me if you like. bye1.gif

@RiqueMar thats quite the build thread, what page should I look for a rear valence on?
mlindner
I purchased a GT valence from Ben last year. His wife ran over it the day he was to ship. I purchased anyway because my GT flares were installed 30 years ago by a friend that built stock cars and the chances of it fitting was nil. I test fitted and to my surprise it fit perfect. So I glassed up the repair and installed for this summer test drives. I just took the bumper and valence off for a 914-6 GT paint job, half black, half Yellow. The name on the back is QRS. Very nice product. MarkClick to view attachment
RiqueMar
QUOTE(Justinp71 @ Dec 16 2021, 04:09 PM) *

QUOTE(RiqueMar @ Aug 2 2021, 08:19 PM) *

@RiqueMar thats quite the build thread, what page should I look for a rear valence on?

@Justinp71 bye1.gif

Click to view attachment
mepstein
QUOTE(mlindner @ Dec 18 2021, 10:06 AM) *

I purchased a GT valence from Ben last year. His wife ran over it the day he was to ship. I purchased anyway because my GT flares were installed 30 years ago by a friend that built stock cars and the chances of it fitting was nil. I test fitted and to my surprise it fit perfect. So I glassed up the repair and installed for this summer test drives. I just took the bumper and valence off for a 914-6 GT paint job, half black, half Yellow. The name on the back is QRS. Very nice product. MarkClick to view attachment

I had a QRS valance. I wonder if I sent it to Ben?

Enrique - Are you still planning on making them?
RiqueMar
QUOTE(mepstein @ Dec 22 2021, 01:31 PM) *

@mepstein - Yep! The photo I posted is the first-unit.Taking me a little longer than I expected, but I hope to have the Side-skirts and Front-valance this Feb.
Justinp71

Does anyone know where to get a long rear valence for a flared car? I found this one but with shipping it will be about $500-

https://www.f-s-h.com/Rear-valance-for-914-GT-long-version

mlindner
my final fit and finish. MarkClick to view attachment
mb911
QUOTE(mepstein @ Dec 22 2021, 01:31 PM) *

QUOTE(mlindner @ Dec 18 2021, 10:06 AM) *

I had a QRS valance. I wonder if I sent it to Ben?

No not this one. I got it with my car when I purchased it.

That said guys I do have weld on rear valance steel flares if any one needs a set.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.