Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 Rear valance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
This is a real six valance. The metal is all very solid with a very small amount of light surface rust on the back. All the mounting points are complete. It is bent at each end as pictured. A decent pdr guy or body guy should be able to smooth it back into shape. $795 + ship. Email - Mark@MarkEpstein.net to purchase.
Cairo94507
Now that is a seriously sought after part. And, based on what I have seen, that is in very good condition. The price is good too. GLWTS. beerchug.gif
mepstein
Thanks Michael. The part was in dry storage in Texas so it’s practically rust free.
mepstein
Pending
HaraldD
Hello to everyone,

I want to sell the same piece here in Germany. No! rust, no dents, you see that someone pulled the dents from inside out, but that's all...
The outside looks like new, with some scratches over the years.
I think - there is no way to get it to USA. I think it's to big and costs to much money to get to you.
But here are some nice pictures!
Enjoy! smile.gif
Harald

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
RARE 6

I remember tossing a bent one in the trash can at Woody Creek back in the '80s. If i'd only knew...lucky to have found a replacement back then that's still on the -6.
mepstein
QUOTE(RARE 6 @ Aug 2 2021, 06:21 PM) *

I remember tossing a bent one in the trash can at Woody Creek back in the '80s. If i'd only knew...lucky to have found a replacement back then that's still on the -6.

Every one used to toss the old stuff. Probably why they are valuable today. Bob Russo told me Al Holbert used to toss old race cars like an RSK spider that didn’t sell.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.