Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trustworthy shop
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ebradley
Hi guys
I have a 74 914 2.0 and it’s in good shape. Any recs on a good air cooled shop in Los Angeles area? I’m in Santa Clarita. Just need valves and oil change. Thanks
EB
Cairo94507
I had Aase Motors in Fullerton do my valve adjustment and oil/filter change after the first 1K miles. They did a nice job. beerchug.gif
Steve
agree.gif
AASE is great and great to work with, but you would think there would be a bug shop someplace closer that could do this. It’s just a type 4 motor.
Coondog
QUOTE(Steve @ Aug 2 2021, 06:19 AM) *

agree.gif
AASE is great and great to work with, but you would think there would be a bug shop someplace closer that could do this. It’s just a type 4 motor.

agree.gif agree.gif agree.gif
Ansbacher
QUOTE(Ebradley @ Aug 1 2021, 02:10 PM) *

Hi guys
I have a 74 914 2.0 and it’s in good shape. Any recs on a good air cooled shop in Los Angeles area? I’m in Santa Clarita. Just need valves and oil change. Thanks
EB

Not sure of your mechanical abilities, but neither job you referenced is rocket science (assuming you meant valve "adjustment"), and quite frankly are routine tasks for a 914 owner. A little research here on this site and a few googles and you can be doing these things with the double satisfaction of having done it yourself and knowing it was done correctly. Not to mention the savings. Good luck!

Ansbacher
914_7T3
TRE Motor Sports in Van Nuys

https://tremotorsports.com/

Both Jeremy @jbcottrell & Dave @Tre Cup are 914 World Members shades.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.