Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Early door panels / door cards
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
RiqueMar
Hi All,

Looking for early door cards (already upholstered) or just the cards. Prefer above average to very good sets.

Thanks! bye1.gif
yellowporky
There was a guy on ebay from Turkey i believe that sells replacement early cards and i asked him to not do the cut outs for the release levers so i could go with RS pulls.
The product looks real nice although it is still on the shelf waiting.
BillJ
Think we have about 10-15 different sets. Will check to.see if we have early stuff in good shape for.you.
RiqueMar
QUOTE(BillJ @ Aug 2 2021, 07:44 PM) *

Think we have about 10-15 different sets. Will check to.see if we have early stuff in good shape for.you.

@BillJ - Thanks in advance. I have a set from Getty, but I'm thinking to go in a different direction.
RiqueMar
QUOTE(yellowporky @ Aug 2 2021, 05:46 PM) *

There was a guy on ebay from Turkey i believe that sells replacement early cards and i asked him to not do the cut outs for the release levers so i could go with RS pulls.
The product looks real nice although it is still on the shelf waiting.

@yellowporky - I'm thinking along those lines now. I'm not sure if your post is an offer to sell, please let me know or refer ewe to the seller if you can, thanks.
yellowporky
Sorry not an offer just an FYI when I was looking for the same thing
I will see if I can find the one no. This was a pre pandemic purchase
yellowporky
@RiqueMar here is the listing
https://www.ebay.com/itm/174283961604
mepstein
QUOTE(yellowporky @ Aug 3 2021, 11:29 AM) *

I need some for my 912. Thanks for the tip.
BillJ
Assume you need black or a different color?
bdstone914
QUOTE(yellowporky @ Aug 3 2021, 08:29 AM) *

Those do not look like early cards which are smaller and use the metal bolster. Having the metal bokster is the importa t part. Or you can use later cards.
bdstone914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Aug 3 2021, 08:40 AM) *

Try Appbiz (Applied business concepts ) in Wilmington CA.
Best to call and talk to Bob. The web site has only a few products

Applied Business Concepts
"Applied Business Concepts" http://appbiz.com
RiqueMar
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Aug 3 2021, 09:02 AM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Aug 3 2021, 08:40 AM) *

Try Appbiz (Applied business concepts ) in Wilmington CA.
Best to call and talk to Bob. The web site has only a few products

Applied Business Concepts
"Applied Business Concepts" http://appbiz.com

Edit on my original post - Just remembered that though I have an early car, believe I installed doors from a 73’ because of the extra reinforcement.

@bdstone914 - can I get your input on this and what you recommend? Thanks!
yellowporky
@RiqueMar
I bought the metal tops from @914werke here on the forum and the door cards on ebay. From what i understand the early panels will work on the later doors. I bought them to put in my 75 so i hope my info is correct.
Bob at Appbizz stopped doing the 914RS door panels when his supplier disappeared with the tooling to make the metal tops. I have tried to get in touch with him recently and had no luck even though someone answers his phone and takes a message.
Mikey914
We are just about to announce a GB for early door panels stay tuned in the garage.
Mark
BillJ
I have the following early door cards
BillJ
More
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.