Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 Craig’s list Seattle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Jett
Strong money for this one… anyone know this car? Limited pics, but the mirrors are incorrect, missing door/air vent plugs, and some kind of red paint blotches on the window vin?

https://seattle.craigslist.org/est/cto/d/ol...7359713185.html
roblav1
Front bumper not chrome, wrong rear bumper, no rear valance, VIN tag should be black. A pic of the VIN on the inner fender would help.
Montreal914
QUOTE(roblav1 @ Aug 3 2021, 09:35 PM) *

Front bumper not chrome, wrong rear bumper, no rear valance, VIN tag should be black. A pic of the VIN on the inner fender would help.

I see a front chrome bumper, a correct rear "square" bumper, and a port hole rear valance. confused24.gif
rick 918-S
Does anyone really care about whether the car has the original engine? They were barely 100 hp. Now 50 years later they are less than that. Most guys would shelve that engine and put somthng in there with some grunt. The cars I've seen that have the original engine are usually garage queens.
rhodyguy
108.5k? One can always dream. rolleyes.gif unsure.gif 26.6k less than we paid for our house on an acre. Is this the 'ridiculousness' thread?
gereed75
Actually that price is only slightly optimistic in today's market, IMHO. Solid car pretty much all there.
roblav1
QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Aug 4 2021, 01:44 AM) *

QUOTE(roblav1 @ Aug 3 2021, 09:35 PM) *

I see a front chrome bumper, a correct rear "square" bumper, and a port hole rear valance. confused24.gif

Chalk that one up to small pics on the phone and my aging eyes!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.