Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Pedal Cluster
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Root_Werks
I must have bought this to swap out on a 914 at some point. I would consider this a clean, paint and install unit. I tried to put pressure on the pedals watching and feeling for play and cannot see of feel any. I wager I picked this up so I didn't have to rebuild a pedal cluster or something.

$125 shipped ConUS

-Dan

*SOLD*
Root_Werks
Another picture:

hencar
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Aug 5 2021, 11:49 AM) *

I must have bought this to swap out on a 914 at some point. I would consider this a clean, paint and install unit. I tried to put pressure on the pedals watching and feeling for play and cannot see of feel any. I wager I picked this up so I didn't have to rebuild a pedal cluster or something.

$125 shipped ConUS

-Dan

Hi Dan

I will buy the pedal assembly for $125.00 shipped. Email me with your PayPal address. My email is hcarraro@hughes.net

Thanks in advance

Henry
Root_Werks
QUOTE(hencar @ Aug 24 2021, 08:18 PM) *

QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Aug 5 2021, 11:49 AM) *

$125 shipped ConUS

-Dan

Hi Dan

I will buy the pedal assembly for $125.00 shipped. Email me with your PayPal address. My email is hcarraro@hughes.net

Thanks in advance

Henry

Henry,

Sent an email to you, thanks! - Dan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.