Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lock Cylinders
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dirk2056
How do you get info on Thecabinetmaker (or who do you recommend) to repair lock cylinders ?? Looks as the previous owner tried to grind sawzall-smiley.gif cylinder to make work and failure!!!!!

Thanks type.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
there is a u tube video about rekeying, by dr914

QUOTE(dirk2056 @ Aug 6 2021, 07:10 AM) *

How do you get info on Thecabinetmaker (or who do you recommend) to repair lock cylinders ?? Looks as the previous owner tried to grind sawzall-smiley.gif cylinder to make work and failure!!!!!

Thanks type.gif

dirk2056
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Aug 6 2021, 09:28 AM) *

there is a u tube video about rekeying, by dr914

Thanks type.gif

Thanks George I did watch video (very Good) but don't have any of the parts to swap out tumblers? Do you know a source??
Your new video's are very informative!!

Thanks
rjames

Thanks type.gif

Just send him a PM.
AZBanks
QUOTE(rjames @ Aug 6 2021, 09:35 AM) *

Thanks type.gif

Just send him a PM.

agree.gif

I've traded PM's with him over the last few days. He has replied to all of mine pretty quick.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.