Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: memorial for Warpig Sunday 8th Aug
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
I’ve know Mike Warhurst / Warpig for years. Not only was he a customer, but a close friend. He passed away suddenly at work and it has been quite difficult for Anne. She wanted me to reach out to the community and let everyone know

I’m awaiting the specifics, but it will be held in his union hall this Sunday. It would mean a lot if any could make it. Unfortunately I’m in Seattle doing my annual requal. Sucks I can’t be there.

Mike has been a member of this community for quite some time and I know many of you know him.

Another gone too soon
worn
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 6 2021, 06:17 PM) *

I’ve know Mike Warhurst / Warpig for years. Not only was he a customer, but a close friend. He passed away suddenly at work and it has been quite difficult for Anne. She wanted me to reach out to the community and let everyone know

I’m awaiting the specifics, but it will be held in his union hall this Sunday. It would mean a lot if any could make it. Unfortunately I’m in Seattle doing my annual requal. Sucks I can’t be there.

Mike has been a member of this community for quite some time and I know many of you know him.

Another gone too soon

Let Anne know that he made an impact, a difference, a friend. I am so very sorry to hear of his passing from us. May his soul forever know peace.
Warren
jim_hoyland
RIP
Mikey914
I just got the info
Sunday 8/8/21

20220 SW Teton Ave
Tualatin, Or 97062

Looks like it’s the local 290

Time is 1:30 - 3:00 PM

PanelBilly
Would you have an address where we can send a card?
76-914
Too damned soon. RIP sad.gif
SirAndy
Ah man ...
sad2.gif

914werke
blink.gif wow so sorry to hear. Mike was a good soul.
Cairo94507
RIP Mike. You will be missed.
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Aug 6 2021, 08:01 PM) *

Would you have an address where we can send a card?

I would like to send condolences as well...
Rest in Peace
cary
Been a tough couple days ............... client and good friend.

Got a text from Ahn on Thursday on the way to work.
Mikey914
address is

1335 NE Birchaire Ln, Hillsboro, OR 97124
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.