Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: High Performance Engine Parts For Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
AndradeT
I've been told a few times already to post my services and parts on 914 World, so here goes:

Having a hard time posting pictures here, so I linked to a Samba ad: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/det....php?id=2489500

As mentioned in the ad, I do pretty much all machine work, except for a few crankshaft operations and honing, which I pass to my associates.

I'll be carrying JPM Sweden valvetrain products very soon, so I'll have a good alloy pushrod solution for those who don't mind spending extra for quality and oil pump covers that can prime the oil before start-up.

If you ship me parts, it's your responsibility to pack your parts well, in weight-rated boxes with tight packing materials i've gotten a few cases in boxes rated for less weight and loose stuffing. They made it here fine, but it's only a matter of time before something gets broken.

Rockers - if you want machining for your rockers or rocker mounting blocks, send only those parts, clean and dry. I do not need adjusters shafts, etc.

I have Mahle 96mm pistons from a production vehicle. They're very nice quality, coated, and fit well with the cylinders I offer. The compression height is meant for the 71 stroke engine (35mm), and the ring pack is thinner than the traditional heavy 70's rings that most have. Both the pistons and cylinders are $500.

What's in the works? Possibly a spring-loaded wide pushrod tube for higher lifting cams, big pushrods, and various engine widths. Unlike Type 1 pushrod tubes, the spring tensions in the tubes will only be enough to hold the o-rings in place. I'm going to be selling a 100mm boreiron cylinder soon too, with the same O.D.s as the 103mm barrels. So extra thick-walled. Also looking for a ratio rocker supplier to make a 1.4 or 1.5 rocker.

Best way to contact is to email - bugguy1967@gmail.com . You can also message me on Facebook Messenger under Tabari Andrade for faster exchanges of info. I take PayPal. Please wait till you're ready to buy to inquire about quotes for multiple parts by email. I get tons of messages and calls, and never hear back from 75% of people, which takes time away from my work. If you have a quick question, ask on Messenger please.

I just found out Google has a feature to make an online shop with prices and info, so I may eventually list it all there.
GBX0073
Welcome to 914 World
Thank you for posting

Montreal914
welcome.png

Cool stuff! smile.gif
aharder
He did my Rockers for swivel and did a great job !! Got spacer and shims from him also.

914Sixer
Highly recommended. Did all the rocker work for my 2056. Quick turn around, real world prices.
AndradeT
Oh! I forgot. Just got contacted by Edi Remmele to be a U.S. distributor. Not sure what the demand is here for billet heads and billet cases, but I may start carrying some of the milder parts here.
Fahren Cars
I've enjoyed doing business with Tabari as well. Very helpful and knowledgeable.
nditiz1
+1 on his service. He clearanced my rockers, my stock push rods, AND made me a push rod measuring tool.

Also Ian plugged him in his recent engine build vid.

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.