Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm looking for a shop space to share in St. Pete / Seminole FL area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914rrr
I'm currently living in a condo in Maderia Beach / Seminole area. I'm in need of shop space to share for a potential project or 2 (914, Boxster S).

I've owned 30+ 914's over the years, so I can offer 914 repair / restoration / welding / etc. assistance. May have to endure endless Porsche and VW stories, just ask my wife... biggrin.gif
914rrr
QUOTE(914rrr @ Aug 9 2021, 01:18 PM) *

I'm currently living in a condo in Maderia Beach / Seminole area. I'm in need of shop space to share for a potential project or 2 (914, Boxster S).

I've owned 30+ 914's over the years, so I can offer 914 repair / restoration / welding / etc. assistance. May have to endure endless Porsche and VW stories, just ask my wife... biggrin.gif

I just found in my spam folder an email with the title "914" and an attachment but no text in the message body. Has anyone ever received and email with an attachment and "914" in the title from ryanhoover2003@yahoo.com? I'm thinking my post here may have triggered this email. Thanks!
jim_hoyland
Hi Rob bye1.gif
Did you contact Joe ?
rjames
QUOTE(914rrr @ Aug 25 2021, 01:22 PM) *

I just found in my spam folder an email with the title "914" and an attachment but no text in the message body. Has anyone ever received and email with an attachment and "914" in the title from ryanhoover2003@yahoo.com? I'm thinking my post here may have triggered this email. Thanks!

Safe computing: Don't open unexpected attachments or attachments from people you don't know.
ThePaintedMan

I don't have a shop, but you're welcome to use my garage and tools whenever you want. If nothing else, I'm always up for meeting new folks. I'm in Pinellas Park - 10 minutes from Madeira.

914rrr
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Aug 26 2021, 10:22 AM) *

I don't have a shop, but you're welcome to use my garage and tools whenever you want. If nothing else, I'm always up for meeting new folks. I'm in Pinellas Park - 10 minutes from Madeira.

Sorry for the late reply, I had my notifications turned off. PM sent. I would like to meet up at your place when convenient. I have a new to me 2013 Cayenne S that needs some interior door panel work and a DD 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan that needs some love as well. BTW, are you a paint and body guy? Thanks! Rob
914rrr
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Aug 25 2021, 05:25 PM) *

Hi Rob bye1.gif
Did you contact Joe ?

Hi Jim! Long time! Which Joe are you referring to?
Rob
914rrr
Does anybody have contact information for ThePaintedMan aka George N. ? PM sent but need to contact him ASAP.

I currently live in a condo with no access to a work space. I recently accepted a new job and have some car projects I really need to tie up on the Cayenne and DD before I start work on Nov 8. Thanks, Rob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.