Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Umbrella Covers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
IronHillRestorations
I have 3 left from the batch I picked up last week.

The only color I have is charcoal gray.

Price is $145 sent to your US address via USPS Priority mail; paid with check, money order, or PayPal friends and family; add $5 for regular PayPal fee; add $3.60 for insurance. PM me for ordering, and export info.

First 3 people to respond to this thread have "dibs"
live free & drive
I’ll take one - PM sent
BillJ
I know i said i didnt need one but will take one for the race car
914SIXXation
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Aug 9 2021, 06:16 PM) *

I have 3 left from the batch I picked up last week.

The only color I have is charcoal gray.

Price is $145 sent to your US address via USPS Priority mail; paid with check, money order, or PayPal friends and family; add $5 for regular PayPal fee; add $3.60 for insurance. PM me for ordering, and export info.

First 3 people to respond to this thread have "dibs"

PM SENT, Response to your PM sent.
Please advise. Thanks so much!

Cheers
Margie
driving-girl.gif
IronHillRestorations
Sold out! Next batch will probably be ready in 3-4 weeks. I'll be bringing some to Oktennerfest
Gulf91474
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Aug 9 2021, 09:33 PM) *

Sold out! Next batch will probably be ready in 3-4 weeks. I'll be bringing some to Oktennerfest

Perry,

Any chance of getting some in a dark blue????
BENBRO02
QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Aug 9 2021, 11:33 PM) *

Assuming my car makes it to Okteenerfest. I’ll buy one there (hopefully brown or tan).
My wife saw some at the 914 Northeast Gathering and asked why I don’t have one. This is the first time in history that she has given the green light to buy anything car related!
Al Meredith
Good see you at okteenerfest . AL
StarBear
QUOTE(BENBRO02 @ Aug 10 2021, 01:40 PM) *

QUOTE(IronHillRestorations @ Aug 9 2021, 11:33 PM) *

Assuming my car makes it to Okteenerfest. I’ll buy one there (hopefully brown or tan).
My wife saw some at the 914 Northeast Gathering and asked why I don’t have one. This is the first time in history that she has given the green light to buy anything car related!

Yep; saw them there too. Got one. No need to tell wife..... happy11.gif happy11.gif
mb911
Got mine in the mail today. Thanks
TonyA
Dam Missed out again. I wanted one for the NE Gathering.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.