Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WERKS REUNION CORRAL PASS AVAILABLE (Aug. 13, 2021)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914SIXXation
DEAR 914 WORLD ENTHUSIASTS -

Does anyone need a WERKS CORRAL PASS? (August 13, 2021)

I have a WERKS REUNION CORRAL PASS that is AVAILABLE (Aug. 13). I had registered my 914-6 and am so disappointed that I can't attend, see all the 914s and share stories.!

I phoned PCA today to see if I could transfer it to another person (also letting them know it will go ONLY TO A 914 to be displayed, unless no one expresses interest.)

PCA National contacted Tom Pervasi and he said I could transfer it to someone else. (They don't even have to be a member of PCA. -- I've been a member since 1973)

MY WERKS CORRAL PASS IS AVAILABLE TO WHOMEVER WANTS IT......

PLEASE PM ME (Or Post) ASAP SO I CAN SEND IT, HOPEFULLY BY TOMORROW (Tuesday!

Hope someone can use it and have a great time! Bummer I can't make it!

HAVE FUN!

Cheers,
Margie
driving-girl.gif
914SIXXation
QUOTE(914SIXXation @ Aug 9 2021, 06:35 PM) *

DEAR 914 WORLD ENTHUSIASTS -

Does anyone need a WERKS CORRAL PASS? (August 13, 2021)

I have a WERKS REUNION CORRAL PASS that is AVAILABLE (Aug. 13). I had registered my 914-6 and am so disappointed that I can't attend, see all the 914s and share stories.!

I phoned PCA today to see if I could transfer it to another person (also letting them know it will go ONLY TO A 914 to be displayed, unless no one expresses interest.)

PCA National contacted Tom Pervasi and he said I could transfer it to someone else. (They don't even have to be a member of PCA. -- I've been a member since 1973)

MY WERKS CORRAL PASS IS AVAILABLE TO WHOMEVER WANTS IT......

PLEASE PM ME (Or Post) ASAP SO I CAN SEND IT, HOPEFULLY BY TOMORROW (Tuesday!

Hope someone can use it and have a great time! Bummer I can't make it!

HAVE FUN!

Cheers,
Margie
driving-girl.gif

GONE ---- CLAIMED BY "PCH" FROM SANTA BARBARA.....

HAVE FUN DISPLAYING YOUR BEAUTIFUL 914!

Cheers,
Margie
driving-girl.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.