Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 - 914 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
tscrihfield
Posting this for a friend. I will pass serious buyers along to the owner.

It’s a great driver. Not perfect but has a beautiful rare color.

Original Fuel injection Intact and drives wonderfully.

SOLD Click to view attachment
tscrihfield
More
tscrihfield
Another
74ravenna
QUOTE(tscrihfield @ Aug 9 2021, 10:59 PM) *

Another

PM sent.
roundtwo
QUOTE(tscrihfield @ Aug 9 2021, 07:59 PM) *

Another

pm sent. Thank you. Todd
tscrihfield
I replied to all interested parties. Thanks for messages.
scottfarm
PM sent.
thanks
tscrihfield
Car was sold
MM1
missed this - what was the sale price?
roundtwo
Lucky me piratenanner.gif
Arriving by transport tonight in Sonoma County, CA tonight.
Awesome seller and a shout out to Dr Evil for kicking tires on it for me in Cincinati. The stars aligned on this one!

Jett
QUOTE(roundtwo @ Aug 27 2021, 03:40 PM) *

Awesome seller and a shout out to Dr Evil for kicking tires on it for me in Cincinati. The stars aligned on this one!

Well done!
bobboinski

Another 914 around town! beerchug.gif
tscrihfield
QUOTE(roundtwo @ Aug 27 2021, 06:40 PM) *

Congrats!

Thomas
DTMLGND

Very cool! Congrats smile.gif Post up in it's new surroundings
roundtwo
Made it to the west coast.

QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Nov 26 2019, 08:31 PM) *

Wanted to make @SirAndy and all 914 World Members aware of a possible scam. Was contacted by user "sonnhalterrobert" with the below PM from one of my WTB ads:

"Contact Matthew in Missouri, He has a Genuine Porsche 2.0 Center Caps for sale. Here's his email matthewsalazar376@gmail.com"

This user created a profile only today and has zero posts so I googled the email address and got the below thread from 911uk.com of a fraud alert.

http://www.911uk.com/viewtopic.php?p=1512791

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:14 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Users should also be on the lookout and AVOID at all costs any contact from zero post members contacting them regarding parts for sale or wanted that originate from the USA.

Another fraudster "sonnhalterrobert" has been caught using the email matthewsalazar376@gmail.com

All parts buyers beware!

Click to view attachment
Jett
QUOTE(roundtwo @ Sep 3 2021, 07:05 AM) *

Made it to the west coast.

QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Nov 26 2019, 08:31 PM) *

Wanted to make @SirAndy and all 914 World Members aware of a possible scam. Was contacted by user "sonnhalterrobert" with the below PM from one of my WTB ads:

"Contact Matthew in Missouri, He has a Genuine Porsche 2.0 Center Caps for sale. Here's his email matthewsalazar376@gmail.com"

This user created a profile only today and has zero posts so I googled the email address and got the below thread from 911uk.com of a fraud alert.

http://www.911uk.com/viewtopic.php?p=1512791

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:14 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Users should also be on the lookout and AVOID at all costs any contact from zero post members contacting them regarding parts for sale or wanted that originate from the USA.

Another fraudster "sonnhalterrobert" has been caught using the email matthewsalazar376@gmail.com

All parts buyers beware!

Click to view attachment

Nice!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.