Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FOUND seat rail pan-head screws and washers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DC_neun_vierzehn
As title states I need a full set of the allen pan head screws, washers, and shake-proof washers to mount seat rails to the bottom of 2 seats (driver's and passenger's). There are 4 of each item per rail, so that should be a total 16 of each item.

It looks like AA has them in stock (parts 8, 9, and 10 in this diagram), but I thought I'd check here first to see if anybody wants to recycle these if you have them sitting around

Otherwise I'll need drop $86 ($13 of which is shipping) on 16 screws and washers. Ouch.

Click to view attachment
bdstone914
QUOTE(DC_neun_vierzehn @ Aug 12 2021, 02:26 PM) *

As title states I need a full set of the allen pan head screws, washers, and shake-proof washers to mount seat rails to the bottom of 2 seats (driver's and passenger's). There are 4 of each item per rail, so that should be a total 16 of each item.

It looks like AA has them in stock (parts 8, 9, and 10 in this diagram), but I thought I'd check here first to see if anybody wants to recycle these if you have them sitting around

Otherwise I'll need drop $86 ($13 of which is shipping) on 16 screws and washers. Ouch.

Click to view attachment

@DC_neun_vierzehn

Dont pay the ridiculous AA prices.
Go to mcmastercarr.com and buy them for a fraction of that price.
They are low profile head 6mm allen head screws, internal star washers and 6mm flat washers.
DLewis
I have some you can have for mailing
Two different lengths
16mm or 19mm
don't know which is correct
no washers
Dean
bdstone914
QUOTE(DLewis @ Aug 12 2021, 04:42 PM) *

I have some you can have for mailing
Two different lengths
16mm or 19mm
don't know which is correct
no washers
Dean

@DC_neun_vierzehn

19 mm is correct lenght. They arw socket head screws , not pan heads.
DC_neun_vierzehn
Thanks @bdstone914 . Your 914 knowledge continues to be an embarrassment of riches.

Thanks @DLewis . I shot you a PM. I'll take what folks want to recycle and buy what I can't scrounge from the community : )

914e
I paid .81 each from Porsche Atlanta Perimeter I bought them with some other parts.
The bolts are fairly unique I think washers you can about anywhere
Aerostatwv
Try www.belmetric.com. They will have just about everything you’ll need.
Chris
914werke
Is that what you are after? Or do you need the plates as well?
smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.