Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mecum Monterey
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sithot
Sold on Thursday August 12 for $70,000 according to one source. Mecum shows it SOLD for $80,850. huh.gif

YMMV....

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
horizontally-opposed
If this is the car that was discussed here not so long ago, that seems low to me—and no, I cannot believe I just typed that. unsure.gif

1.7 aside, it seems to be a far better car than some BUB 1.8 and 1973/1974 2.0 cars that have hammered for more in recent years. The finishes, originality, gaps, preservation, and overall condition of this car blew me away. I have no desire whatsoever to own a 914 like this, but I can see where someone who wants a truly original one in a great color "just the way it was" would pay up for it.
Steve
QUOTE(horizontally-opposed @ Aug 13 2021, 07:14 AM) *

If this is the car that was discussed here not so long ago, that seems low to me—and no, I cannot believe I just typed that. unsure.gif

1.7 aside, it seems to be a far better car than some BUB 1.8 and 1973/1974 2.0 cars that have hammered for more in recent years. The finishes, originality, gaps, preservation, and overall condition of this car blew me away. I have no desire whatsoever to own a 914 like this, but I can see where someone who wants a truly original one in a great color "just the way it was" would pay up for it.

agree.gif Museum piece for sure!!
Olympic 914
Love the color. Nice appearance group car.

Kind of like yours, isn't it Chris ?

@sholman5
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.