Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB '70-'71 914-6 ign switch or parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
T.Rick6
Hey Teeners, I've sent my 914-6 ign switchs to Mr Curtis for a rekey, unfortunally both are shot, looking for parts to rebuild mine or if someone has 1 stashed and are willing to part with it, going on a factory 6, tons of thanks beerchug.gif

Todd
914Sixer
Todd,
Try over on theSamba.com
mepstein
I have a couple that I meant to send pics to Curtis. I’ll do it shortly.
I found an early one without the buzzer plug. Which do 914-6’s use?
T.Rick6
Hey guys thanks for the response; just got 1 I believe will work (69-73 911/912 9116130110) via e-bay from Retro Automotive Products. Sending to Mr. Curtis tomorrow.

Mark, I believe the switch assembly without the buzzer switch is a 914-6 & the others are 911/912 but are interchangeable. I might need one of those ignition switches, don’t know if I bought another one that’s junk. Thanks man beerchug.gif
Jett
Mark, I’ll take the 914-6 switch if available.~

@mepstein
sixaddict

I have a NOS one but traveling til Monday
Have to dig it out
But no where near 250 …that’s deal ( or I overpaid sad.gif )
Isn’t much Mark doesn’t have!

quote name='T.Rick6' date='Aug 13 2021, 06:54 AM' post='2937611']
Hey Teeners, I've sent my 914-6 ign switchs to Mr Curtis for a rekey, unfortunally both are shot, looking for parts to rebuild mine or if someone has 1 stashed and are willing to part with it, going on a factory 6, tons of thanks beerchug.gif

Todd
[/quote]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.