Full Version: 2021 Carmel Concours on the Avenue
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JeffBowlsby
https://www.autoweek.com/car-life/classic-c...-on-the-avenue/

Check slide #8
mlindner
Very cool, thanks for posting Jeff.
Cairo94507
I went there and took my nephew. I did not take my car as I was in the process of getting it ready for Werks Reunion on Friday. There were cars everywhere and lots and lots of people. We spent about 3 hours just walking around and gawking at them all.

I was very happy to see the Bumble Bee and speak with the owner. He is registered on our site but says he is not typically on the site. Maybe that will change. beerchug.gif
Beach914
There was another one from San Jose at the Monday Monterey Prosche event. I talked to him and he said he wouldn't be at the Werks. I'll try to post pics if I can convert from video.
dax1969
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Aug 17 2021, 03:39 AM) *

A 2cv - "deux chevaux" at a concours ?? If they make good money in the US then I'll ship a dozen from Europe smile.gif

krgds
Dax
Cairo94507
OK, I took a few photos when I was there with my nephew:

Cairo94507
and more....
Cairo94507
and....
Cairo94507
yup....
stevesc_us
Hey Michael, sorry to have missed you when you snapped that pic of my lime green 74 Carrera. My youngest daughter and I had a blast being a participant in this great event that day and were thrilled to learn as they directed us to our assigned parking space that we would be placed on Ocean Ave at the end cap of one of the first blocks next to the two signal yellow 73 RS’s.

Congrats on your class win at Werks later in the week. Your car looked stunning! Makes me miss my Metallic Green 6 more and more!
Cairo94507
Thanks Steve- Your car is beautiful and what a terrific day for kids to appreciate these cars. beerchug.gif
Steve
Thanks for sharing the pics!!
autopro
Awesome pictures, thanks for sharing!
MM1
Thank you for sharing!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.