Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTT or Buy: Dellorto 45 DRLA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GregAmy
Looking to buy outright, or trade for my 40DRLAs, a pair of 45DRLA. Need 38mm venturis for my race class, and the only way I'm getting there is with 44s (and CB Performance's upgrade kits).

If a trade...mine are mint. Totally rebuilt, running great on the car now, you tell me what venturis, mains, idles, pump jets you want and I'll install it. I have a lot of spare jets/venturis in my parts kit.

If a buy...lemme know what you have. Price dependant on quality, age, last time rebuilt, and what venturis, mains, idles, pump jets are in there. I'll even consider some cores that I have to rebuild. Price talks!

I only need the carbs, no need for intake manifolds, air cleaners, linkages, none of that. Just bare carbs is all I need. And that chair, that lamp...and that remote. That's all I need.

PM me!

Greg
rfinegan
QUOTE(GregAmy @ Aug 16 2021, 05:51 PM) *

Looking to buy outright, or trade for my 40DRLAs, a pair of 44DRLA. Need 38mm venturis for my race class, and the only way I'm getting there is with 44s (and CB Performance's upgrade kits).

If a trade...mine are mint. Totally rebuilt, running great on the car now, you tell me what venturis, mains, idles, pump jets you want and I'll install it. I have a lot of spare jets/venturis in my parts kit.

If a buy...lemme know what you have. Price dependant on quality, age, last time rebuilt, and what venturis, mains, idles, pump jets are in there. I'll even consider some cores that I have to rebuild. Price talks!

I only need the carbs, no need for intake manifolds, air cleaners, linkages, none of that. Just bare carbs is all I need. And that chair, that lamp...and that remote. That's all I need.

PM me!

Greg

What that a Steve Martin (Comedian)reference?
Bump
GregAmy
QUOTE(rfinegan @ Aug 20 2021, 11:24 AM) *

What that a Steve Martin (Comedian)reference?
Bump

Nice catch.... wink.gif
zambezi
Just to be clear. Dellorto makes 36, 40, 45, and 48’s Weber makes a 44 though. Anyways I hope you find a pair.
Jim
GregAmy
Thanks! I've corrected the subject and post.

I do have some leads, but I'm heads-down trying to get ready for the Lime Rock Historics over Labor Day. I'll follow up soon!
914LIVE
=================================

Good afternoon.

I have a set of genuine 44s.
Complete with intakes, air cleaners,
fuel pump, linkages, linkage plates.

PM coming.

Thank you.

=================================
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.