Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB driving/fog light switch
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Quinn Moore
WTB driving/fog light switch. Tough item. Sierra has a nice repro. Minus graphics.
I have a 1973 2.0, has the chrome bumper and lights. Never got connected whenever the bumper/lights were added.
(Found the wires hanging under the dash.)

Thanks,

Quinn Moore
76-914
Are you looking for just the 3 prong switch or the lighted stem that you see from inside the cabin? IIRC, those were available in amber or green depending upon the year. @bdstone914 or Gerald Shaffer might have one. beerchug.gif
bdstone914
showuser=1319]bdstone914[/url][/b] or Gerald Shaffer might have one. beerchug.gif
[/quote]

I dont have any for sale
Quinn Moore
QUOTE(76-914 @ Aug 20 2021, 04:27 PM) *

Are you looking for just the 3 prong switch or the lighted stem that you see from inside the cabin? IIRC, those were available in amber or green depending upon the year. @bdstone914 or Gerald Shaffer might have one. beerchug.gif

Hey thx, yeah. The whole thing. Switch (3 prong), lighted knob. Looks like color change was mid '73?. From green to amber?. My car is an early '73 . I like the amber. IF I had a choice. Probably get the repro from Sierra so I can get the lights working. And continue the search.

Tux all,

QM
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Quinn Moore @ Aug 21 2021, 10:04 AM) *

Hey thx, yeah. The whole thing. Switch (3 prong), lighted knob. Looks like color change was mid '73?. From green to amber?. My car is an early '73 . I like the amber. IF I had a choice. Probably get the repro from Sierra so I can get the lights working. And continue the search.

Tux all,

QM

Sent you a PM
edrotol
QUOTE(Quinn Moore @ Aug 19 2021, 03:25 PM) *

WTB driving/fog light switch. Tough item. Sierra has a nice repro. Minus graphics.
I have a 1973 2.0, has the chrome bumper and lights. Never got connected whenever the bumper/lights were added.
(Found the wires hanging under the dash.)

Thanks,

Quinn Moore

Like this? Or the later yellowish one?
Click to view attachment
Quinn Moore
QUOTE(GaroldShaffer @ Aug 21 2021, 03:56 PM) *

QUOTE(Quinn Moore @ Aug 21 2021, 10:04 AM) *

Tux all,

QM

Sent you a PM

Thanks all, Mr. Shaffer contacted me and I was able to purchase one from him. Working!......I have a question, please.

Is there a gasket that goes between the lense/lamp and the grill? and/or should the lense/lamp be more tilted to the grill? or both. tilited forward and gasket?

(I have the gasket/seal that is between the lense and the "can"/ housing" installed).

thanks,

QM
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
914sgofast2
No gaskets between the fog lights and the grilles.
Quinn Moore
QUOTE(914sgofast2 @ Aug 24 2021, 06:36 PM) *

No gaskets between the fog lights and the grilles.

Thanks!

QM
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.