Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just heard back from Rudy aka Curbandgutter
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
He pulled thru, is very weak but on the mend. Said he has about 50% of his energy. He thanks everyone for their prayers and support. piratenanner.gif pray.gif
EDIT As pointed out to me I didn't mention Rudy's screen name. My bad. The rest of you know Rudy as Curbandgutter. Topic Title edited to reflect this.
914Sixer
Always good to hear. biggrin.gif
Andyrew
Awesome!!! Thanks for checking on him!!
ndfrigi
Thank you Lord! Thanks Kent for the update!
76-914
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Aug 21 2021, 04:26 PM) *

It was a morning of miraculous events Noel. I thought my little dog was dying last night. He is 11. I called the vet and he said bring him in tomorrow morning if he isn't better. This morning after a short walk he was better. Ten minutes later my neighbor came over and told me the 20 year old dog that he was taking care of for another neighbor - while on vacation - had gotten out and was missing. His wife and I joined the search. Two good samaritans had found the dog wandering 4 blocks away and taken him in where his chip was read and returned him. Five minutes later I walk in the house to find Rudy's message on my phone. A blessed morning for 3 of us.
tygaboy
Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! piratenanner.gif cheer.gif
914-300Hemi
That is great news.
Shivers
Good news
ndfrigi
QUOTE(76-914 @ Aug 21 2021, 06:05 PM) *

QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Aug 21 2021, 04:26 PM) *

It was a morning of miraculous events Noel. I thought my little dog was dying last night. He is 11. I called the vet and he said bring him in tomorrow morning if he isn't better. This morning after a short walk he was better. Ten minutes later my neighbor came over and told me the 20 year old dog that he was taking care of for another neighbor - while on vacation - had gotten out and was missing. His wife and I joined the search. Two good samaritans had found the dog wandering 4 blocks away and taken him in where his chip was read and returned him. Five minutes later I walk in the house to find Rudy's message on my phone. A blessed morning for 3 of us.

It is a blessings!
burton73
It is a blessing! Keep getting stronger

Bob B
mgp4591
So good to hear this!
Take your time to fully recover before worrying about your build progress...it'll give the rest of us a chance to catch up!
Mike
jim_hoyland
Good news, we are with you Rudy. Stay strong
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.