914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
fatlando
That was Mullers thread right????

fat lando
olav

Anyone... Anyone... Muller? smoke.gif
Mueller
man...no rest for the wicked I guess smile.gif

"still cleaning the garage" I was just told....knowing my luck she'll open the garage door and someone passing on by will see it and snag right up.....hopefully this week we'll hear something....
Joe Bob
QUOTE (Mueller @ Jul 25 2005, 12:50 PM)

"still cleaning the garage" I was just told....knowing my luck she'll open the garage door and someone passing on by will see it and snag right up.....hopefully this week we'll hear something....

Or some dickwad will call her and tell her it's worth a gazillion bucks.... dry.gif
Jeffs9146

Mueller,

Is this the one in a garage in Stockton? If it is, I tried to see it about 4 years ago but the husband could never make it to unlock the garage door!! He knew what it was worth and told me it would need a lot of work!!

Jeff
Mueller
QUOTE (Jeffs9146 @ Jul 25 2005, 02:52 PM)

Mueller,

Is this the one in a garage in Stockton? If it is, I tried to see it about 4 years ago but the husband could never make it to unlock the garage door!! He knew what it was worth and told me it would need a lot of work!!

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

Milpitas/Fremont area
scruz914
Right now there is no good reason for her to clean the garage. It might motivate her if you offer to help with the job. On the other hand you might get caught up in a never ending goodwill project.
Jeffs9146
Hey Jeff,

Milpitas/Fremont area

I know a garage in Stockton that has had one sitting in it for 19 years. And there is a guy in Livermore who is letting one ROT in his front yard! He says he is going to restore it some day. screwy.gif

Jeff
heavydriver
icon_bump.gif
SpecialK
QUOTE (SEEMORE BUTZ @ Jul 25 2005, 03:20 PM)
QUOTE (Mueller @ Jul 25 2005, 12:50 PM)

Or some dickwad will call her and tell her it's worth a gazillion bucks.... dry.gif

But I don't even have her number. biggrin.gif
spare time toys
Well????? She clean out yet confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.