Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Found one -- WTB: Clutch pedal stop
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BillC
Update -- I received one from Garold. Thanks for the help!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm looking for a clutch pedal stop that mounts on the pedal board, in nice condition, and the mounting screws too. For some reason, a previous owner removed it from the pedal board -- I thought it was in the box of bits that came with the car, but I can't find it.

Please let me know what you have. Thanks!
Mikey914
We make them new, and the adjuster.
https://914rubber.com/search/?q=pedal+stop
ndfrigi
Mark, Bill is looking for the clutch pedal stop. Probably you do have also on your inventory.

Click to view attachment
partwerks
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Aug 25 2021, 02:10 PM) *

Mark, Bill is looking for the clutch pedal stop. Probably you do have also on your inventory.

Click to view attachment

PM sent
BillC
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Aug 25 2021, 06:10 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Thank you very much. Yes, I need the clutch pedal stop, not the accelerator pedal stop (that's still attached to the pedal board).
Dominic
QUOTE(BillC @ Aug 25 2021, 01:47 PM) *

I'm looking for a clutch pedal stop that mounts on the pedal board, in nice condition, and the mounting screws too. For some reason, a previous owner removed it from the pedal board -- I thought it was in the box of bits that came with the car, but I can't find it.

Please let me know what you have. Thanks!

Bill,
I found this one, just missing the rubber piece.

Dominic

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.