Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EFI Diagnosis and testing equipment
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TonyA
Click to view attachment

Picked this up at a local auction today. I have a lot of reading and studying to do.
What are they worth these days? Was $35.00 to much to pay?
BeatNavy
Nice score, Tony! piratenanner.gif

Brad Anders calls that 9100 “the hydrogen bomb” of D-Jet testers.
JeffBowlsby
Wow… same set I bought from Capn Crusty so many years ago. You scored big time.

I see you have the test procedure checklist. Do you have them for both D jet and Ljet? Can copy and email me a copy of those? My manuals are missing those.
IronHillRestorations
Killer deal! Good find Tony!
Olympic 914
Looks like you should do the next Tech session. beer.gif

Nice score !! aktion035.gif
914Sixer
Good score. You should be able to help lots of teeners. It is important that some one carries the torch. Not too many of us old guys left.
914werke
QUOTE(TonyA @ Aug 25 2021, 02:24 PM) *
Was $35.00 to much to pay?

Wow Score!
BeatNavy
QUOTE(Olympic 914 @ Aug 27 2021, 10:19 AM) *

Good idea, Tom!

Step right up! Tony is providing free D-Jet diagnostic sessions in the parking lot of the Hampton Inn next summer. biggrin.gif
JeffBowlsby
Here is mine:Click to view attachment
JeffBowlsby
Blue outline: your maunals for the AFC and MPC testers

Yellow outline: The test procedure worksheet for the MPC (9100) tester. Do you have a complete copy you can scan and send me a copy of this please? I can send you my email by PM. Do you also have one for the AFC tester in the manual you cna scan and send me?

Red outline: Would be interested to know more about what these manuals are about and what they include.
Porschef
QUOTE(TonyA @ Aug 25 2021, 05:24 PM) *

Was $35.00 to much to pay?

lol-2.gif beerchug.gif
mepstein
smilie_pokal.gif
TonyA
QUOTE(Olympic 914 @ Aug 27 2021, 10:19 AM) *

Nice score !! aktion035.gif

Ha maybe I will. I have a year to play with this thing!
TonyA
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Aug 29 2021, 10:28 AM) *

Blue outline: your maunals for the AFC and MPC testers

Yellow outline: The test procedure worksheet for the MPC (9100) tester. Do you have a complete copy you can scan and send me a copy of this please? I can send you my email by PM. Do you also have one for the AFC tester in the manual you cna scan and send me?

Red outline: Would be interested to know more about what these manuals are about and what they include.

Jeff: When I get time and get my other scanner back up on line I'll send you a copy of the other manuals. In the mean time I sent over the test procedures. When I get the other scanner working I'll send you a better copy.

Thanks for all you do!!
JeffBowlsby
Thank you Tony!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.