Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks for all the support 914ers.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mb911
Well we have eclipsed 200 sets of 914-6 heat exchangers. These 2 sets are going out to members here are the new v2.0 1.625 heat exchangers. I can't thank everyone enough for all of your support. Check out those new merge collectors as they are far superior to what porsche did on the 911 and 914-6 heat exchangers. Click to view attachment
914Sixer
The real story here is the fact you have went out of your way to make a superior product for the members. Your products are the top of the line. smilie_pokal.gif
mlindner
Very nice Ben, congratulations. Mark
horizontally-opposed
Just plain gorgeous work, Ben.

Congrats on a milestone! It won't be long before you're closing in on enough HEs for 10% of all 914-6s built over three model years. Think about that for a second…
mb911
QUOTE(horizontally-opposed @ Aug 26 2021, 11:38 AM) *

Just plain gorgeous work, Ben.

Congrats on a milestone! It won't be long before you're closing in on enough HEs for 10% of all 914-6s built over three model years. Think about that for a second…

Thanks also know my test of the single heat exchanger has been a success and that is what I have ran the last 650 miles. So another option now exists.
930cabman
It's quite simple.
Provide a good product, take care of the customer and make sure you are profitable. No rocket science with any of this stuff.

Hats off Ben for serving the 914 community with great products.
windforfun
You're an artist. A perfectionist. You might be able to sell those to NASA.

pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif
racerbvd
Wow, a set of those would be sweet on my twin plug 3.0.
Root_Werks
We're all very thankful vendors like you are willing to tool and make parts for our 914's!

Those look amazing! drooley.gif
StarBear
Bravo! Bravo! clap56.gif
Van914
Saw them in person today.
They are a work of art!
mb911
QUOTE(Van914 @ Aug 26 2021, 03:42 PM) *

Saw them in person today.
They are a work of art!

Awesome they made it safely that's great news
Maltese Falcon
Nicely done Ben...these are all works of art !
Marty
siverson
Look great! My 10 year project is coming to a close soon (hopefully) and I'll have them bolted up shortly...

-Steve
pek771
I have had a few of the M&K products on my cars over the years, and the stuff from Ben is always top of the line.
mb911
QUOTE(pek771 @ Aug 26 2021, 04:49 PM) *

I have had a few of the M&K products on my cars over the years, and the stuff from Ben is always top of the line.

Thanks pat. Hard to believe I sold m&k over 9 years ago now. Now just 914-6 and 914 4 stuff.
peteinjp
Just out of curiosity why did you switch over to the F1 style collector?

Pete
mb911
QUOTE(peteinjp @ Aug 27 2021, 06:34 PM) *

Just out of curiosity why did you switch over to the F1 style collector?

Pete

They performed much better than the splayed units.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.