Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 doctors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Stef914
Hi there, any recommendations for mechanics / auto repair shops and general service garages in the Los Angeles area that are specialized in 914s or older Porsches ?

Preferably in the proximity of Pasadena ?

Where do you SoCal guys take your cars to ?

Thank you!! smile.gif
yeahmag
What exactly do you need done? I'm in Pasadena and may be able to help.
burton73
I do not believe that Stef got one yet, and may just be trying to line one up for his area. Saw him on Sunday on my 75. He is living in that area.

Bob B
76-914
We all think we're mechanics! lol-2.gif welcome.png
bernbomb914
Is there a engine me
ch. for type 4 in thr so. west riverside area?
914_7T3
Call @JBCottrell at TRE Motorsports. They work on air & watercooled P-Cars including mine.

https://tremotorsports.com/contact

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

The 911 in the next Bay belongs to the Urban Outlaw guy with the beard....
bernbomb914
Thanks but I need someone closer to temecula I have a knock that just showed up after I spent 5,000 on cleanuo after sitting for a long time.
johnpompa
I'm new to Los Angeles, Eagle Rock specifically, but I've had my 911 serviced at StuttCar Service and Scientific Automotive, both on Walnut in Pasadena. One visit to each shop, both seem to be pretty solid.
horizontally-opposed
I'd give Marco at TLG a call. Worst case, he points you to someone good (and honest) closer to where you need that help.

The good ones are becoming harder to find, but they're out there.
garrettlee2
Marcs German auto Fullerton
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.