Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Missing seal/rubber?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Quinn Moore
Hi all. I think I'm missing rubber? Between engine lid and trunk?...is it #15 in the diagram? (Screen shot from autoatlanta.com)

Thanks,

QMClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
Jett
QUOTE(Quinn Moore @ Aug 27 2021, 12:12 PM) *

Hi all. I think I'm missing rubber? Between engine lid and trunk?...is it #15 in the diagram? (Screen shot from autoatlanta.com)

Thanks,

Everything looks right to me.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
nope nothing missing but you may want to align the rear trunk lid as well as the engine lid
Jamie
QUOTE(Jett @ Aug 27 2021, 11:19 AM) *

Thanks,

If this red car is yours, it appears that the protective plastic bead that covers the exposed sharp bottom edge of the engine grill is loose on the near edge. confused24.gif
Quinn Moore
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Aug 27 2021, 02:23 PM) *

nope nothing missing but you may want to align the rear trunk lid as well as the engine lid

Thanks Doc! Will do.

QM
Quinn Moore
QUOTE(Jamie @ Aug 27 2021, 02:40 PM) *

QUOTE(Jett @ Aug 27 2021, 11:19 AM) *

Thanks,

If this red car is yours, it appears that the protective plastic bead that covers the exposed sharp bottom edge of the engine grill is loose on the near edge. confused24.gif

Mm..not loose, just not straight. Or a bit of both. And per @dr914 , alignment issues. Thanks guys.

(P.s. wasn't asking for a friend).

QM
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.