After buying the system,A lap top, and camera they are now obsolete

I’m not sure I need another expensive system

I think someone here is a dealer for AIM
I was curious about the compact AP G2
Not really a full system but might be enough
Would love to hear any input

AP G2
stownsen914
No personal experience, but there are a couple regulars over the Rennlist track forum who I'm pretty sure sell Aim products. A couple names:
Peter Kraus (Procoach is his handle)
Matt Romanowski (handle is his name). Matt's a 914 guy, he may be on this forum as well.

Edit - To add to my earlier comments, I do know Matt and he's a good guy. I just haven't worked with him on data.
brant
Matt is whom I was thinking of
Thank you!
jd74914
Not related to your question directly. nut in terms of AIM products I've used the Solo2 and Evo4S and been very happy with both. Software is pretty good, component reliability was good. The only thing I don't like are the little connectors.
Charles Freeborn
I believe I spoke with Matt too, if he's the dealer located in ME or NH. Very nice and knowledgeable guy. I'd buy from him in a minute. I needed up finding one (early Solo) used from a local racer who was retiring.
PlaysWithCars
I recently added a RaceCapture data collection system to my autocross car. I'm using it to feed into SoloStorm for analysis so I haven't used the data analysis software that came with the Race Capture system other than to set it up. Seems like a pretty capable system with analysis software.
wndsrfr
QUOTE(brant @ Aug 29 2021, 05:10 AM) *

So traqmate was a bad choice
They are no longer supported
After buying the system,A lap top, and camera they are now obsolete

I’m not sure I need another expensive system

I think someone here is a dealer for AIM
I was curious about the compact AP G2
Not really a full system but might be enough
Would love to hear any input

AP G2

Bob Saville Naroescape motorsports...great 914 guy...
Matt Romanowski
Hey Guys! I just saw this thread. I am an AiM dealer and have a ton of data in my 914. I love helping folks out with 914 data systems. There are a ton of options and it really depends on what you want out of the system and car. I have everything in my car - oil pressure, oil temps (tank and engine), brake pressure, throttle position, shock position, brake temp, tire temp, tire pressure, track temp, my heart rate and body temp, and I'm sure there is more I'm forgetting.

You can grab some data from my car in this description of this video that I did with AiM https://youtu.be/TPU6nOnlOK0
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.