Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bolts, nuts and washers oh my
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Shivers
I can't seem to find out exactly what I need for fasteners. Looked around on the internet and was able to ID my hubs, but can't find what sizes, grade, washers (?). Also looking for a fair deal on this hardware. Hoping the collective wisdom can help me out, this is a whole new ball of wax. 20 mm rotors, hubs 47 mm Thanks

Click to view attachment
bdstone914
QUOTE(Shivers @ Aug 29 2021, 06:18 PM) *

I can't seem to find out exactly what I need for fasteners. Looked around on the internet and was able to ID my hubs, but can't find what sizes, grade, washers (?). Also looking for a fair deal on this hardware. Hoping the collective wisdom can help me out, this is a whole new ball of wax. 20 mm rotors, hubs 47 mm Thanks

Click to view attachment

8mm x 1.25 x 24mm hex head bolts, Grade 8.8 minimum, 8mm wave washers and hex nuts. The nuts and washers go against the side of the hub you show.
Shivers
Thank you very much.

@bdstone914
siverson
https://www.mcmaster.com/

Yellow zinc or yellow cadmium and start building a mini metric based Home Depot hardware aisle in your garage. smile.gif

-Steve
Shivers
Thank you! @siverson
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.