Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone in the market for 4-5 914's?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Unobtanium-inc
I got a call last week from a lady in the Northeast who has 4-5 914's and some other Porsche stuff. I'll probably take some of the stuff but I don't normally deal in 914's. I was hoping to give her some names of people who would be interested.
I think there are one or two runners, a couple of project, and a parts car, plus some 914 parts. I'm trying to help the lady out, she needs the stuff gone.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I'll have more details later this week.
mate914
I'm in northeast PA. I could use some parts cars.
Matt

QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Aug 29 2021, 10:39 PM) *

I got a call last week from a lady in the Northeast who has 4-5 914's and some other Porsche stuff. I'll probably take some of the stuff but I don't normally deal in 914's. I was hoping to give her some names of people who would be interested.
I think there are one or two runners, a couple of project, and a parts car, plus some 914 parts. I'm trying to help the lady out, she needs the stuff gone.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I'll have more details later this week.

Unobtanium-inc
Hey guys,
Hoping to get down there Friday, I will have pics for the guys who have asked. Hoping someone can take these cars off the lady's hands.

If anyone else is interested please let me know.
Unobtanium-inc
Ok, so I went down there today, all but one of the cars is inside. The yellow one runs and drives, the red one was running last year but had some electrical issues. The other three are pretty self explanatory. I think there are enough parts to do all the cars, plus some bonuses like the FUCHS.
She wants it all gone in one deal, so if anyone wants to grab it all you can probably get a really good deal. I took the 911.

If anyone is interested let me know and I can send her contact info.

dlee6204
Does anyone have a 5 car trailer I can borrow? smile.gif

I wish it was closer or I’d be more serious.
roblav1
Looks like a 914 rotisserie too.

69-73 911, can't tell which year/ version, probably T. Not an S, no cooler in right front.

Probably a good package deal there.
r_towle
@Unobtanium-inc
Ok, I will bite
Send me the details

Rich
dherr
Also interested, please send me the details - thanks
iankarr
I recognize these pics. They’re from the shop of a member here. Does the seller want to keep that confidential?
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(iankarr @ Sep 3 2021, 08:14 PM) *

I recognize these pics. They’re from the shop of a member here. Does the seller want to keep that confidential?

I didn't want to publicly give her number out, but if you can shed some light on the cars because you know the owner, feel free. I just want to see her get the cars to new homes.
Big Len
This is Mort's home. Very sad.
iankarr
Yep. Injunmort’s garage. He really loves these cars and the community. Mort hosted a bunch of BBQ’s and tech sessions before having health issues. I hope he’s ok. The cars are less than 2 hours north of NY. Mort was a resourceful mechanic. I’m sure there’s great stuff in there. If I had the space, I’d consider buying.
mate914
QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ Sep 3 2021, 04:08 PM) *

Ok, so I went down there today, all but one of the cars is inside. The yellow one runs and drives, the red one was running last year but had some electrical issues. The other three are pretty self explanatory. I think there are enough parts to do all the cars, plus some bonuses like the FUCHS.
She wants it all gone in one deal, so if anyone wants to grab it all you can probably get a really good deal. I took the 911.

So much for selling it all together, you took the best part.
We poor ass 914 People would would have loved putting that old 911 on the road..
we as in I... so.... How much did you pay for 911?
Matt
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(mate914 @ Sep 4 2021, 05:07 AM) *

We poor ass 914 People would would have loved putting that old 911 on the road..
Matt

The 911 was a 70 911T sportomatic, with lots and lots of rust. If you're looking for a 911, you'd be well served to find something better, this one was pretty rough.

Hoping someone can take all the 914's.
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(mate914 @ Sep 4 2021, 05:07 AM) *

Matt

Just in case anyone thought they missed out on the 911, it's like my pretend cousin Weldon used to say, "Rougher than a 3rd night in jail!"

Seriously, someone please go buy the 914's!!!
Unobtanium-inc
Just got word from the wife that everything has been sold, hopefully someone will enjoy all the 914's.
mate914
That's some shit. I never made a call to her, did she sound crazy?
I Hope the owner gets better soon.
Matt flag.gif
TomE
Woops! That would be why it's a great idea to get a title that has been notarized.
VaccaRabite
If the title has been notarized and the sale made in good faith, then no member here has committed a crime.

If something is going on between Mort and his wife (and this makes me very sad, as Mort is a great guy) then it is between Mort and his wife. We have no knowledge about what instructions or understandings Mort and his wife have come under.

Any insinuation as to what may be going on behind the curtain is NONE OF OUR BUSINESS. If the sale included a title transfer, its a done deal and Mort and his wife will need to come to terms about it.

Please do not (incorrectly) infer that our members are criminals for buying used cars - something that happens on a regular basis.

I'm wearing my admin hat here. Please don't do that.

Zach
injunmort
Im in the hospital this not an auithotozed sale all legal means to recover will be pursued
mb911
Oh no..
TonyA
Wow we do live in a crazy world these days. I tried a few times to make it up there for some tech sessions but something always came up. And a few times it was cancelled. Hope things work out and you get better.
Gatornapper
Mort -

Praying you'll get better soon and out of the hospital......

GN

QUOTE(injunmort @ Sep 8 2021, 12:36 PM) *

Im in the hospital this not an auithotozed sale all legal means to recover will be pursued

VaccaRabite
Get well soon Mort! I hope to be drinking with you again in some random motel parking lot in the future.

Zach
GBX0073
Mort wishing you the Best stay positive better days are Ahead
bretth
Crap I didn't even realize this is Mort's place. Mort is a great guy this is not good. Get better soon.
Maltese Falcon
Get well soon Mort, good health is Everything !¡!
Marty
rgalla9146
QUOTE(mate914 @ Sep 4 2021, 09:07 AM) *

Matt

It's for sale on The 356 Registry site for $15,000
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.