Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Phoenix club Porsche swap meet and car show
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Steve
https://www.356club.org/event/swap-meet-at-...phoenix-club-2/
Last one.. Phoenix club is closing. September 26th 8-3
There is also a Bug-in Swap meet and Car Show Sunday (9-12) at the Phoenix club.
http://www.bugin.com/treffen.htm#Schedule
76-914
That's a shame. Going to miss that event. sad.gif
burton73
Like is full of changes. First it was Dunkel’s then The Phoenix Club.

Well that is the way it is. Maybe someone can get Porsche to do a show at the Porsche Driving Experience close by the LAX I do not see how that would be bad for them.

Bob B

Unobtanium-inc
That's a fun swap, albeit a small one.
Maltese Falcon
QUOTE(burton73 @ Aug 30 2021, 10:29 AM) *

Like is full of changes. First it was Dunkel’s then The Phoenix Club.

Well that is the way it is. Maybe someone can get Porsche to do a show at the Porsche Driving Experience close by the LAX I do not see how that would be bad for them.

Bob B

Lots of parking lot space & a sleepy side-street (on Sundays) over there at PECLA ...great suggestion Bob agree.gif
Early construction pic taken off of the 405...while going 4 or 5 mph smile.gif
Click to view attachment
ValcoOscar
Thx Steve-

I will be there.....(as a buyer)

looking for several sets of 914 front & rear trunk hinges, spare 914 targa top, original 914 trunk carpet, 911 eng lid hinges, 911 weatherstripping & trim. Misc Pre A interior pieces. Plus a bunch of other P parts I probably don't need.

Will be fun

Coinstar, here I come biggrin.gif

clap56.gif

O
Steve
QUOTE(76-914 @ Aug 30 2021, 09:59 AM) *

That's a shame. Going to miss that event. sad.gif

Hopefully they find a new home not too far away.
I dreaded the previous one at the ventura county fair grounds, but it was worth it.
eric9144
@ValcoOscar I have two targa tops I'll give you if you're interested, both need work-- one is great but chipped corners, the other needs texture, both are early tops, let me know beerchug.gif
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(eric9144 @ Aug 30 2021, 02:11 PM) *

@ValcoOscar I have two targa tops I'll give you if you're interested, both need work-- one is great but chipped corners, the other needs texture, both are early tops, let me know beerchug.gif

@eric9144

Thank you Eric, I will text you

You Rock beerchug.gif

Oscar
horizontally-opposed
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Aug 30 2021, 01:33 PM) *

looking for several sets of 914 front & rear trunk hinges, spare 914 targa top, original 914 trunk carpet, 911 eng lid hinges, 911 weatherstripping & trim. Misc Pre A interior pieces. Plus a bunch of other P parts I probably don't need.

Have you considered a simple "Oscar's Most Wanted List" here in the Classifieds?

Might be a way for a lot of us who are thankful for all the ways you've helped this community to give back. Never thought I might have something you need—as you seem to have all the cool parts!—but I would be happy to dig through my stash, and suspect I am not alone in that!

beerchug.gif
SO.O.C914er
Steve/All, I saw in the OC Register the Phoenix club plans to reopen. Maybe Yorba Linda or Brea. I’m sure they will want to keep all their revenue generating events going.
Steve
icon_bump.gif beerchug.gif piratenanner.gif
Coondog
Let’s all meet up and drive in together Sept 26. We can meet again for lunch like we did last year.
Steve
The bug in yesterday was cool, but sad that is was pretty small compared to Porsche events. Bugs and bug-ins were all the rage in the 70’s and 80’s. Now it’s all about the “fast and furious” cars.
They still had a nice WW2 VW collection with Kublewagens and schwimwagens.
I probably spelled both of those wrong!
Click to view attachment
ValcoOscar
icon_bump.gif

See you all there. I'm bringing along a few teeners, most probably will arrive by 8am

Oscar
Coondog
Sorry guys I have to miss this event. In Colorado Springs for extended stay. All I will say at his time is Cancer sucks…….it’s me.
Steve
QUOTE(Coondog @ Sep 24 2021, 04:16 PM) *

Sorry guys I have to miss this event. In Colorado Springs for extended stay. All I will say at his time is Cancer sucks…….it’s me.

So sorry to hear that. You will be in my prayers. Let us know if your looking for anything special at the swap meet.
SO.O.C914er
Oh no Greg I’m so sorry buddy. You’re one tuff dude gonna kick this cancers ass. ar15.gif Thoughts and prayers from the Heckman family comin your way…....Paul drive on driving.gif
drem914

Hang in there Greg. We know you and it doesn't have a chance against you. ar15.gif See you soon at WCR.
914Toy

Sent you a PM.
second wind
Hey Coondog....you are now on my prayer list....enjoy Colorado Springs....it is beautiful there...one day at a time....love always !!
gg

PS...any 914's for sale in C Springs?
gg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.